Mikaela's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Vanilla Chai Pancakes


Josh and I may not be coffee drinkers but we do love a cup of chai every now and then. And not just any chai, but we like ours creamy, sweet and flavorful, thats why we drink Big Train Chai. This chai is AMAZING. It is Christmas in your mouth. Hmmmm!

I woke up this morning wanting Pancakes so I decided to try some Chai mix in my whole wheat pancake mix. I use the whole wheat and honey pancake mix which all you need is water. Then I mixed a half a scoop of chai into the batter though, I think next time I would do a whole scoop, possibly even another half. Then I cooked my pancakes and put my butter and maple syrup on them...yum yum yum yum in my tummy.

Just remember that you can basically put anything in pancake mix and it will turn out fine. I have done fruit, peanut butter, chocolate chips, chai, yogurt, and any type of flavored powder like vanilla or fruit flavored. Try something New!

No comments:

Post a Comment